Build Back Youth Salford, an employability and accredited training programme.
This was delivered in 2021/22 in partnership with Build Salford.
The project focused on helping 51 young people aged 16 to 25 in Salford who were unemployed.
It provided mentoring and other support to progress them into education, training and work, mainly within the Construction related sectors.
Key Outputs & Outcomes Achieved
- 327 employer encounters delivered
- 179 qualifications achieved
- 51 young people supported
- 42 young people completed training
- 32 job entries achieved
- 30 mock interviews hosted
- 27 jobs sustained at 4 weeks
- 28 young people supported with protective clothing & tools
- 24 young people supported with travel costs
- 27 employers engaged
- 20 young people receiving mentoring support
- 11 jobs sustained at 3 months
- 10 young people supported with welfare benefits
- 9 young people progressing to further training
Thank you to all our partners and employers to the fantastic success of this project!
This project has now ended. If you would like to find more about about our Employment and Training services, to offer work placements or advertise vacancies for young people or or how to refer a young person, please get in touch.
If you want to get involved and make a difference, get in touch with us to discuss how you can help.