Our new project for men living in Salford is funded by Nationwide Community Grants programme.
The project aims to prevent vulnerable and socially isolated men from losing their homes and enable them to gain independent living skills and money management skills to reduce the risk of homelessness.
- Any man facing the loss of their home in Salford will be supported (up to 100 men per year)
- They will be empowered to build a range of skills that will allow them to thrive
- Men will have access to a variety of tools and resources that will help them to achieve their goals and overcome challenges
- Increased health and well-being
- Equipped to be able to manage a household through upskilling
- Improving their life chances and opportunities to engage
- Reduction in risk to re-offend from lack of opportunity or desperation
- Establishing an extensive community and self-help support network
Please note, this service does not replace local authority housing options advice and support and is for men only. This is a non-accommodation support service.
We can support men aged 18+ living in Salford who are at risk of homelessness, vulnerable, socially isolated men, men on probation or released from prison.