Are worries about money keeping you awake?
Need advice on your Benefit entitlements?
Looking for help to save money?
How can we help?
The Salford Foundation Money Management team offer a free and confidential service to all the people it sees in need of advice. You can access our service through direct contact with ourselves or you can seek a referral through your key work.
We are able to offer a comprehensive assessment of your finances and from this we may assist you further directly or refer you to the best organisation to meet your particular need. If you think we can assist you in any anyway please contact us
- Debt Advice
- Negotiations with creditors
- Benefit Checks
- Help with Benefit Applications
- Help with Grant Applications
- Bankruptcy and Debt Relief Order advice
- Income maximisation
* in some cases you may be referred or signposted to another organisation which have better expertise and/or resources to assist you
Money Matters & Financial Freedom
If a one to one meeting is not your style we regularly offer My Money club sessions where you can join in a small group of people and gain some knowledge for yourself.
Sessions Available Include:
- Basic Budgeting
- Dealing with your debts
Salford Foundation is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
(FCA FRN: 675175)